Gardner Energy, Alternative Energy Services, has been in the solar and renewable energy business serving both public and private clients since 2004. Based in Weber County, Gardner Energy serves clients throughout Utah and all along the Wasatch Front, including Salt Lake County, Davis County, Summit County, Cache County, Utah County, and beyond.
Notable Accomplishments & Professional Profile
- Successfully installed over 3 megawatts of renewable energy systems throughout the Intermountain Region.
- Specializes in full in-house engineering for design-build, turn-key construction solutions.
- Utilizes the latest computer design, surveying and drafting technology to manage client needs.
- Maintains a strong safety record with OSHA 30 hour and 10 hour installation crews.
- Certified employees with North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP).
Gardner Energy's experience includes providing services for a variety of private, federal, state, county and local government projects. We have recently completed solar projects funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) for:
- Hyrum City
- Draper City
- Park City
- Washington Terrace City
- City of Lehi
- State of Utah's Department of Facilities Management (DFCM)
- Salt Lake City Veterans Affairs Hospital
Several of our successful enterprises have been large scale commercial projects including:
- 850kW Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 246kW RAM Company, St. George, Utah
- 211kW Department of Defense, Hill Air Force Base, Layton, Utah
Gardner Engineering is a licensed Solar Contractor with the State of Utah, and carries both professional and general liability insurance.
State Licenses & Certifications
- Business License Certificate - No. 200, West Haven City
- Licensed Solar Contractor, Utah - 6399860-5501; S200, S202, S215
- Master Electrician, Utah - 154270-5502
- Professional Structural Engineer, Utah 2008 - 154270-2203
- Professional Civil Engineer, Utah 1985 - 154270-2202
- Solar Installer since 2004
- Certified with "North American Board of Certified Energy Practioners" (NABCEP) - 032611-36 & 31806-17
- OSHA 30 hour & 10 hour certified installers