Great News! Due to the success and continued interest of the Solar Program the (CCAC) has extended it for 2017!
Cache Clean Air Consortium (CCAC) and Gardner Energy will be hosting several community workshops. The workshops will include the program overview, how to “go solar” through the Cache Solar Discount Program, a review of solar technology, financing and incentives. Following the presentations there will be time for Q&A with the solar contractor.
Solar Workshop Dates:
- Visit us on March 24th or 25th @ the Cache Valley Home & Garden Show (Booth C8) Eccles Ice Arena
- Logan Garden and Solar tour- June 24th 12pm-3pm, Welcome booth and parking at Rudy's Greenhouse, 1365 Canyon Road in Logan.
- Logan Garden and Solar Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/840938352739299
Solar Open house Dates:
Visit a solar home and have all your solar questions answered!
- Logan Garden and solar tour- June 24th 12pm-3pm
The workshops will include a presentation by Gardner Energy and cover the following items:
- Program goals and highlights of purchasing through the Cache discount program
- Highlight the benefits of solar, both environmental and long term financial
- Review the simple 4 step process for purchasing solar through the program
- Review the upfront discounted pricing structure
- Information on available tax credits, and the process of claiming the credits
- Instruction on taking the eligibility survey and sign up process
- Q&A time for attendees